Peninsula Metal Finishing's Operational PrinciplesCustomer Service and Technical Assistance
- You can rely on the PMF team to earn your trust and confidence by fully supporting your operations and plating requirements, as well as providing knowledgeable and friendly electroplating and metal finishing technical assistance.
- 'Just-In-Time', 'dock to stock', e-mail, and now EDI, have drastically changed the way we all do business. Turn-around time and quality are critical in the supply chain, with production lines dependent on timely deliveries of defect free parts.
- Three to five day turn-around for 80% of your orders is the goal of Peninsula Metal Finishing, Inc. Your commitments demand this kind of service.
- Assisting members of the metal working community clarify a finish called out on a print, discussing the engineering aspects of a particular finish, or even recommending another shop for a process that is outside of our profile, are all a part of our services. The objective is to offer you a service that you may confidently rely on to fulfill your customer's requirements.
- Our mission is to become a source that is more than a mere supplier, a source that is an extension of your operations, a source that you can get a straight answer from, a source that understands that your success is dependent on our success, and a source that will be here day in and day out for you.
Quality as a Hallmark
- The company motto is your assurance that Peninsula Metal Finishing, Inc., will continue to be a good steward of the environment, as we have been since 1985. This commitment is the foundation of our operational philosophy and is reflected in our strategies for success.
- Permitted by the City of Orlando, and subject to the environmental regulations of the City of Orlando, the State of Florida, and the Environmental Protection Agency, is merely the beginning of a dedicated focus on the responsibility we have to our community.
- Utilization of techniques and equipment that conserve our resources and insuring that trained personnel operate the water treatment facility are the vehicles that assure you that our operations are safe, are in compliance with regulations, and will continue well into the future.
- The City of Orlando, Environmental Control Section, recognized Peninsula Metal Finishing, Inc. as the Best Industrial Performer for the year 2007. This award is a testament to our motto and operations, and we are very proud of this achievement.
Quality assurance is initiated with the first conversation regarding your product and continues through final inspection and delivery. Each and every member of the Peninsula Metal Finishing, Inc., team is responsible to insure that your parts are correct when received and processed in accordance with applicable plating specifications or in accordance with company procedures that are founded on established specifications.
The reputation and success of everyone associated with your part is dependent on a defect free part delivered in a timely manner.
Quality System Components
- Plating solution control via lab analysis & SPC
- Calibration of plating equipment
- Calibration of hydrogen embrittlement relief ovens
- Calibration of thickness testing equipment
- Incoming inspection and production department review
- Established & documented procedures
- Skilled operators, operator controls and in process inspections
- Final inspection & proper shipment